Michels Corporation has been unlocking the potential of utility and transportation construction for six decades. Our operational crews depend on support from our in-house experts to advance critical infrastructure projects. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Data Warehouse Specialist can change yours.
As a Data Warehouse Specialist, your key responsibility is the development and maintenance of the data warehouse, providing increased reporting capability and timely information sharing. Critical for success are professional management and communication skills.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and vision, competitive paid time off plans and much more!
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You have strong communication skills
- You deliver exemplary customer service through interactions with others
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Certification [desired]
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft SSRS, SSAS and Microsoft Power BI
- Familiar with SQL user security best practices
- Customer Service
- Data Warehousing
- Information Sharing
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate