Adecco is assisting a local Aerospace client with recruiting for Receiving Inspector jobs in Huntington Beach, CA. These Receiving Inspector jobs are temp to hire opportunities!
A Receiving Inspector requires candidates to inspect purchased parts, assemblies, accessories, and materials for conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments. Candidates will also audit and report on materials, processes and products used in the construction of aircraft interiors using variable or attribute measuring instruments and techniques to ensure conformance with the company's quality standards. The individual is also responsible for the accurate data entry of the transactions associated with the receipt and acceptance of product.
If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now! Responsibilities for Receiving Inspector jobs include but are not limited to:
Candidates must meet the following requirements to be considered for Receiving Inspector jobs:
- Performs first article inspection (FAI) of newly designed or revised products.
- Inspects incoming products to ensure proper paperwork is received and parts conform to specifications, engineering and purchase order.
- Examine sub-assemblies used in the construction of aircraft interiors.
- Assists with inspection of in-process and final products prior to shipment.
- Compares quantity and part number of items received with procurement data and other specifications to ensure completeness and accuracy of order.
- Inspects and measures items for dimensional accuracy, fit, alignment, and functional operation, according to blueprints, parts manuals, company or military standards, and other specifications, using precision measuring instruments and devices.
- Approves or rejects items, and records inspection and disposition information.
- May inspect outgoing and production line parts and materials.
- Follows procedure outlines for reference use in subsequent inspections, using data obtained from blueprints, customer specifications, and catalogs.
What's in this for you?
- Must be able to read, speak, and write English fluently
- Perform work with little or no supervision
- Promote cooperation and positive communication with co-workers
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Able to read engineering drawings, specifications and other technical literature preferred.
- Familiar with receiving inspection in a manufacturing environment.
- Experienced using precision measuring instruments
- Pay rates start at $18.50 per hour, plus overtime as needed!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Casual, manufacturing work Environment - dress casual and enjoy a casual, laid back atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more information, ask a recruiter today!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Receiving Inspector job at in Huntington Beach, CA.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled