An Internal Audit Intern works closely under the guidance of more senior audit staff. They will be responsible for the execution of audit work (e.g., audit projects, continuous monitoring, issue validation) and clearly communicating the results to their manager and/or Auditor-in-Charge.
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the following curriculums: Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, MIS or Business & Technology Management
- Candidate must write and speak clearly and concisely and communicates in a timely manner.
- Candidate must have a basic understanding of the financial services industry; seeks to understand and improve their knowledge of coverage areas.
- Candidate must demonstrate a strong commitment to teamwork by demonstrating a willingness to assist peers and supervisors
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (now or in the future)
- Candidates must have minimum of a 3.2 GPA to be considered
About our Internship Program
DTCC offers 10-week summer internships for university students in several departments and locations around the globe. Internships are an opportunity to contribute to DTCC’s daily operations, while learning more about the company and the financial services and technology industries. As a summer intern, you’ll be aligned as closely as possible to a team that leverages your academic skills and considers your future career aspirations. Upon a successful summer, interns will have the opportunity to be considered for our new graduate program upon obtaining their degree, also known as the EDGE Program.
Here's what you can expect as a DTCC intern
- Access to senior leaders
- Workshops for skill-building and career development
- Participation in employee resource groups
- Team volunteering with local charities
- A sense of community
Engage with DTCC this Fall
Meet and learn from our colleagues as we host a series of virtual events this Fall. Visit our careers site at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Internal Audit Intern [2021 Internship Program] to learn more and RSVP for our events.
- August – September 2020: Engage with us virtually and apply to our jobs
- September – November 2020: Interview virtually and at one of our office locations
- December 2020: Receive an offer and accept!
- January – June 2021: Engage with our colleagues as you close out your school year
- June 2021: Start the Summer Intern Program
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.
Management Information Systems