Kforce's client, a Fortune 500 consumer products and retail company with outstanding brands, is seeking a Revenue Accountant in New York, NY.
This is not an operational accounting position; This is a corporate accounting role focused on revenue. This is one of the best platforms in the world to grow your career.
Duties will include:
- Accounts for all revenue streams
- Executes end of month closing process including supporting the closing meeting on actual revenue results
- Reports on exceptional sales related transactions
- Participates in the customer settlement process (discounts, markdowns, chargebacks, allowances)
- Performs an internal sales audit functions for all revenue streams
- Supports and enhances the internal controls of the organization
- Reviews/maintains critical master data impacting accounting postings
- Preference will be given for candidates holding CPA, CMA or Accounting degrees
- Should possess 1-2 years accounting or audit experience with preference for experiences in fashion, wholesale or retail industries
- Must demonstrate understanding of revenue recognition accounting principles with awareness of risks for reporting, audit or internal control
- Must have strong working knowledge of Excel (VLOOKUP, sumifs, index/match, pivot tables, Excel tables) with strong preference for candidates with ERP solutions like: Microsoft Dynamics AX12, SAP or Oracle
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.