A local company is looking to add an Employee Benefits Account Manager position to their team. This individual will manage an assigned book of business.
- prepare renewal and marketing reports
- compare health plan benefits and costs
- negotiate rates and benefits
- audit client information, premium and commission splits
- conduct annual open enrollment meetings, health fairs, and webinars
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- able to meet deadlines
- proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- knowledge of employee benefits/health plan implementation and administration
- knowledge of and practical experience in regulatory issues as well as various state and federal regulations specific to health insurance
- ability to negotiate rates and benefits with carriers
- 3+ years experience in group health insurance or benefit brokerage/consulting
- Life and Health license required
I am Kim Beggs and I look forward to having a conversation with you about your aspirations for a future career. Please contact me at Phone number blocked - click to apply to have a conversation about this exciting career advancement opportunity!
URL blocked - click to apply
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.