As an intern, you will the opportunity to work with a variety of our staff, this internship will provide real world insight into the functions and processes of corporate Human Resources management including Corporate HR, Global HR Compliance and Talent Acquisition.
We are looking for/offering a paid internship opportunity for recent grads/soon to be graduates. This is an entry level opportunity. Our ideal candidate will be open to growing with our organization and taking on new responsibilities. If you are interested in learning new things and working with a variety of individuals, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
What you will do
What you will learn
- You will be responsible for creating reports
- You will be responsible for data analysis, interpretation and business recommendations
- You will support the Human Resources department with ad hoc requests and projects
- You will support the Human Resources department with filing and auditing personnel files
- You will have the opportunity to work with cross-functional/Global departments
- You will be responsible for assisting the Corporate HR and Global HR Compliance teams with administrative support i.e. scheduling interviews, greeting candidates, on-boarding/off-boarding process, new hire orientation, etc.
- You will support the SYKES Corporate reception desk
- An understanding of Human Resource fundamentals
- An understanding of Compensation, HR Compliance, Talent Acquisition & Recruitment best practices
- A physical application of your technical skills
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2025BR
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
SYKES is a leader in the customer contact industry for one reason: Our people. We have a passion for quality, a knack for teamwork and the vision for leading the transformation of customer care in the digital, call center and self-service space. High performing professionals help lead our 50,000, globally-based colleagues from our locations in Tampa and Denver. Our culture is based on collaboration, innovation and problem solving. We offer careers in operations, workforce management, IT, finance, human resources, sales and marketing. We provide competitive compensation, health and retirement benefits, as well as career development and advancement opportunities for professionals seeking to make a difference.
View the full profile
Apply today – your career is waiting!