To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2200 Village Inn Court
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front Office Manager - Sheraton Steamboat
Sheraton Properties • Steamboat Springs, CO
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana Signature Experiences, Inc. (Vistana) is a leading developer, owner and operator of 22 high-end vacation ownership resort properties. Founded in 1980, Vistana is the exclusive licensee of the Sheraton® and Westin® brands in vacation ownership and uses related trademarks under license from Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. Vistana offers its more than 220,000 owners Gold status in the industry-leading Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG) program and drives value for guests by delivering exceptional levels of service and programming that are unique to the brands and distinct in the market. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Vistana is an operating business of ILG, Inc. (Nasdaq: ILG), a leading global provider of professionally delivered vacation experiences. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
Sheraton Steamboat Villas - 2200 Village Inn Ct, Steamboat Springs, CO, 80487
Perfectly positioned amid the invigorating outdoor adventures of Colorado’s famed Steamboat Springs, Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas is a fun-filled family retreat. It’s the area’s only ski-in/ski-out resort and sits just steps from Steamboat’s Christie Peak Express chairlift and gondola. A quick ride brings you to all the fabulous winter and summer recreation on Mt. Werner.
Position Summary: Promote guest satisfaction through unequalled service levels, via the Front Office team.
- Ensure superior Front Desk service.
- Address complaints and oversee the analysis of SSR property satisfaction survey forms.
- Responsible for hiring, scheduling, training and coaching of all Front Office team members.
- Responsible for managing villa inventory and meeting revenue requirements.
- Responsible for accounts payable, receivables and month end financial statement and review.
- Acts as Manager on Duty as scheduled, displaying full awareness of current status of the Resort.
- Four year degree in hospitality or related field preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 2 years management experience required including at least 1 year management experience in the hospitality industry, preferably in rooms division.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, required.
- Prior experience with a hotel PMS system preferred.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.