To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lima, OH 45801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dedicated Truck Driver - International Paper
Schneider • Lima, OH
Posted 1 month ago
This Dedicated truck driver position features weekly time at home, up to $0.45 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile and a predictable work schedule. Dedicated truckers will haul 50% single stop freight for a leader in the design and manufacturing of packaging for commercial products, Graphic Packaging. Truck drivers will average 2,000- 2,600 miles weekly within a primary travel area of the Midwest, South, Northeast (including metro New York area) and Canada. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Dedicated Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $68,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
Dedicated Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Live within 75 miles of Indianapolis, IN or in the state of Ohio
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL required at time of hire
More Reasons to Choose Dedicated Driving at Schneider
- Consistency hauling for one customer – consistent miles, freight and paychecks
- Reliable and frequent home time you and your family can count on
- Pay packages designed to balance all facets of the exact job you do
- Regular routes and customer relationships make your day-to-day life easier
- Learn more about Dedicated driving
Schneider has been an industry leader since 1935 because we understand one simple, profound truth: It’s all about people. The best combination of freight, money, equipment and home time is a byproduct of respecting each and every individual. You’ll be treated right from the moment you apply.“I’m not a number at Schneider. I’m a person. When you have people that ask how you are or wish you a happy birthday or a happy anniversary, that means a lot.” Bill, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000