Kelly Services is seeking a Technical Analyst for a leading insurance company located in Miami, FL.
Job Title: Technical Analyst (Compliance Technical Analyst )
Pay rate: $26 - $33.65 per hour
Location: Miami, FL, 33157
Length: 6 months
The primary role of this position is reporting specialization amongst the other requirements listed in the job description. They must have at least the following years of reporting experience shown below.
• 2 years of SQL experience
• 2 years of SSRS reporting experience
The Compliance Technical Analyst is responsible for the strategic development and maintenance across systems to ensure company compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements for Assurant’s varied businesses. The Compliance Technical Analyst works to analyze, design, test, implement, improve and/or support multiple applications. In this role, the Compliance Technical Analyst will manage different projects through various stages of development, while serving as the liaison with Assurant’s Legal/Compliance teams and Assurant Corporate Technology. The job responsibilities will include directing new and complex compliance requirements at the Global and International level; to develop new processes, improve existing processes utilizing technology and risk assessments on compliance gaps, policies, communication, and training on any legal exposure to Assurant and its underwriting companies.
This role will also support the Compliance Data Analytics Specialists and creates the projects and system requirements necessary to build the State of Compliance LCGA Dashboards.
• Creates and maintains databases and management reports for senior executives and leaders; analyzes and interprets data to identify anomalies, trends, and opportunities for improvements both Domestic and International compliance areas.
• Analyzes compliance data and processes to understand business requirements and processes to provide the best reporting solutions for operation and quality assurance.
• Responsible for analyzing all assigned compliance report requests sent to the Technical Reporting Team. This requires a deep understanding of Assurant’s processes, products, businesses and systems.
• Coordinates with Assurant's internal compliance teams to identify potential issues with data and report integrity for compliance requirements.
- System Support
• Responsible for resolving production/staging issues, and support system upgrades for systems utilized in the compliance areas.
• Analyzes, gather, and documents requirements for business and compliance goals.
• Completes periodic quality assurance measures on compliance system processes, while being responsible for maintenance of system files and tables and troubleshooting issues.
• Conducts system testing, prepares test plans, coordinates user testing for compliance system implementations, upgrades and/or product changes.
• Acts as a liaison between the legal/compliance areas, Assurant Corporate Technology department and external vendors/parties.
• Provides compliance guidance in the formulation and coordination of an end-user training strategy, and when appropriate, developing and delivering such training.
- Process Implementation and Improvement
• Executes process improvement solutions to business problems, using data analysis, and optimization tools to support strategic compliance process improvement plans.
• Maintains awareness of significant industry, regulatory and business changes across the organization.
• Seeks out potential compliance risks and implements processes to mitigate exposure.
• Responsible for researching, developing, documenting, and providing quality assurance on all compliance processes until the completion of the process.
• Bachelor's degree in business, related field or 6 years of field experience.
• 4 years of enterprise-level reporting experience.
• 2 years of data analysis experience.
• 2 years IT system support experience including project planning and tracking, risk and issue identification, and testing methodologies.
• 4 years of experience supporting technical systems.
• 4 years of process conceptualization, development, and implementation.
• 4 years of advanced Microsoft Excel.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to lead and motivate team.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.
If this position may be interested to you, please email me back at Email blocked - click to apply (with your most up to date resume in word format) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached.
"Use this link to chat with a recruiter now- URL blocked - click to apply" (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST)
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc
Email blocked - click to apply
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply