Do you remember playing in sandboxes as a kid? Our 100-plus pits and quarries are the adult-size version! Whether you operate a loader to fill quad-axle trucks or a crushing spead to turn big rocks into little ones, our Construction Materials groups makes and transports aggregate that meet the rigors and requirements of each job. Our work improves lives. Find out how a career as a Quad Axle Driver can change yours.
As a Quad Axle Driver, your key responsibilities will be to safely transport and dump materials (sand, gravel, soil, concrete, crushed rock, etc.) and equipment to and from sites, by driving truck equipped with dump body. You will operate your vehicle in compliance with company rules and all applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- We are consistently ranked among the top 10% of Engineering News-Record’s Top 400 Contractors
- Our steady, strategic growth revolves around a commitment to quality
- We are family owned and operated
- We invest an average of $5,000 per employee on training each year
- We reward hard work and dedication with limitless opportunities
- We believe it is everyone’s responsibility to promote safety, regardless of job titles.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments under tight deadlines
- You relish new challenges and evolving technology
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with your teammates
- You like to know your efforts are noticed and appreciated
- You bring a positive work attitude everyday
- You have a desire to be trained to operate new equipment and learn new tasks
What it takes:
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Prior Quad Axle experience (desired)
- A valid driver license for the type(s) of vehicles you may be driving and an acceptable driving record
- A valid combination CDL and medical card
- Hazmat and tanker endorsements (desired)
**This is a seasonal, full time position. Optional assignments may be available in the off season depending on workload.**
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Soil Science
- Income Tax