Working with a well-respected Ag Equipment dealership that's looking to bring on a motivated individual to their team of industry professionals! Must be a knowledgeable, organized, and detail-oriented candidate that takes pride in good customer service and builds relationships with customers and the team. This role will be 50/50 split role with inside and outside sales. When covering outside sales you will cover roughly 30-40 mile radius of the location.
- Prior experience in sales in a dealership setting
- High level of customer service experience (must be a people person)
- The ability to multitask and stay organized during peak foot traffic
- Experience with tractors, combines, sprayers, tillage equipment, grain carts (experience with all of the above is a plus)
- Experience in a John Deere, Kubota, New Holland, Case-IH, Massey Ferguson, or similar ag dealership a plus
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
- Monitors trends in customer's business activities and communicates timely to management.
- Maintains current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars
- 1 year agricultural equipment equipment sales experience preferred.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports.
There are very competitive compensation and growth potential in this role!
If you'd like more info on this position please reach out to Tyler Ollerich at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies