To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Field Support Specialist
Maxim Healthcare Services • Sacramento, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The Senior Field Support Specialist providesthe highest level of customer service to field staff, clients, patients andoffice employees as well as supporting the branch by displaying proficiency inmultiple essential job specific areas including but not limited to personnelcoordination, payroll, billing and medical records. The Senior Field SupportSpecialist will have increased responsibility, accountability and expectationsas they will lead their assigned job function team to perform their duties witha high level of quality in an efficient and effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with their assigned Field Support personnel to ensure accuracy, efficiency and compliance
- Takes an active role in the personal and professional development of their Field Support personnel.
- Demonstrates a professional, proactive attitude, establishes and maintains effective channels of communication within the office as well as with clients, caregivers and field support personnel
- Proficient in all support activities to be able to support the Field Support Group in whatever capacity as needed under the guidance of the Field Support Manager
- Responsible for validation of data and data integrity for all credentialing requirements for caregivers
- Works to ensure all required documentation for weekly payroll is entered into the system accurately for the use of billing client services
- Communicates all issues or concerns relating to payroll or billing errors to the Field Support Manager in a timely manner
- Provides oversight to ensure medical records are maintained in accordance with policies and procedures including the tracking of physician order in accordance with state regulations
- Assists with various office administrative functions, including ordering office supplies, answering telephone inquiries, photocopying, and monitoring incoming/outgoing facsimiles
- May be assigned responsibility and oversight of an office or business line located at a neighboring site or office
- Maintains HIPAA regulations at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- High School or equivalent degree required; at least some undergraduate coursework is preferred
- Twelve (12) months of administrative experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask effectively while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office required
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, full benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as 401(k), 529 college savings plan, basic life insurance with the option of supplemental and 17 days paid time off in addition to holidays and two floating holidays.
*Does not apply to CA residents. CA residents are eligible for 10 vacation days and 7 sick days.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs