Fidelity Talent Source is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a senior data scientist and/or full stack machine learning engineer to work at Fidelity in Boston, MA.
We are looking for engineers with strong backgrounds in computer science/engineering to build and support complex, scalable AI frameworks, models, tools and APIs for a variety of Artificial Intelligence initiatives across the firm.The Purpose of Your Role
The individual will engage in high profile data science and artificial intelligence projects working closely with multiple business units to define and implement next generation AI-based production solutions. Candidate must be comfortable in a fast-paced, unpredictable and sometimes ambiguous environment working with current and emerging AI technologies.
This is a multi-disciplinary role requiring both expert model-building and software engineering skills, so the successful candidate will be capable of developing and supporting core, reusable AI capabilities across many areas, and must have a proven record of providing thought leadership on end-to-end AI/machine learning pipelines and related components for other data science associates.Education and Experience
- PhD or MS in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Information Technology, Applied Mathematics, or related fields with, preferably, 5-7 years of experience prototyping and deploying Machine/Deep Learning solutions into production environments.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Deep learning/neural network architectures, reinforcement learning, generative modeling, conversational AI, virtual assistants, automated speech recognition, unstructured text pipelines/modeling, anomaly detection, text summarization, classification, especially with NL/NLU/NLGP-related language models and encoders, e.g., Word2Vec, Glove, Bi-LSTMs, Attention Models, BERT, ALBERT, DeepCT, etc.
- Expertise with deep learning frameworks/tools such as TensorFlow, PyTorch/PyCharm, Keras, MXNET, and/or H2O
- Fluent in data science programming languages such as Python, R and at least one other programming language, e.g., C/C++, Scala, Julia, Java, Go, especially on GPU. CUDA experience a plus.
- Engineering expertise for building production ML/DL model containers and pipelines at scale, specifically with Kubernetes, Docker, and big data technologies, AWS-related experience a plus, e.g., SageMaker, EKS, S3, SQS, Kinesis, Snowflake, shell scripting, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of software/engineering lifecycle and principles (source control/git, debugging, testing, Jenkins, deployment, model retraining, CI/CD).
- A passion for clean, reusable, object-oriented and/or functional software design principles.
- Full stack development and an understanding of Reach design principles/components a plus.
- Micro Service/API/API gateway, HTML, ES6, SQLAlchemy, and CSS development experience a plus
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward ambitious, passionate individuals with a work environment that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees’ individual differences can contribute to the bright and strong future of our company.Company Overview
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skillset and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource.
For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Scientist.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Data Scientist.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.