Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for directing reporting procedures in Product Sales Support & Analysis department. Implements effective reporting procedures; provides insight with sales forecast reports. Directs the process and flow of information for account planning, forecasting, client management/initiatives, list management, lead tracking, client reporting, internal reporting and general administrative support and marketing initiatives. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
Additional Job Summary:
- Position will accelerate Retail productivity, profitability, Customer and Employee experience for the Florida Region.
- Lead initiatives, independently & cross functionally, to include: process and procedural action plans, operational & sales reporting (analysis), expense management, staffing & region communications.
- 5-7 years managing large scale retail sales organization with proven ability working with cross functional teams, within an operational capacity.
- Quota management and sales forecasting experience
- Proposal planning and presentation ability to leadership team
- Project management & process improvement
- Established skills with MS Excel, Powerpoint & Teams
- Industry experience within telecommunications, mobile or technology focus (merchandise/services related retailers)
- Reviews marketing plans to ensure maximum sales volume is at minimum cost for all lines of business.
- Partners with Product Sales Team leaders and marketing management to identify key reports, functionality and system tasks to support the sales process and improve tracking, usage and trend identification.
- Identifies marketing prospects to implement lead tracking initiatives.
- Oversees the daily activity reports and reporting trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
10 Years +
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director, Retail Operations- West Palm Beach, FLon our careers site for more details.