Our Family is Growing!
Richards Building Supply Co. is currently searching for a CDL Class B Driver
for our Merrillville, IN
Location. Can have either CDL Class A or CDL Class B License with Air Brake Endorsement.Moffett and/or knuckleboom training provided. Opportunity for overtime on Saturdays as needed.
Our delivery drivers are responsible for safely delivering products to the job site and physically unloading material per the customer's request as well as receiving materials in the warehouse, loading trucks, and processing inventory.1 year CDL Class B delivery driving experience required
or 2 years CDL Class A driving experience.Benefits:
20 PAID DAYS OFF (includes PTO, Holidays and Family Focused Company Closure between Christmas and New Years).
- Bonus Incentive program as well as Holiday bonuses and other bonus opportunities!
Competitive Hourly Rate with great OT potential during peak season hours.
- Flexible work/life balanced hours, home every night and typical schedule Monday-Friday 7:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
- Significant employer contributions towards monthly premiums for Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life and AD & D benefit plans.
- Additional Voluntary benefit options available including Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage, Accidental Injury, Critical Illness and Cancer plans as well as additional Life and AD& D benefit policies.
- 401K program with a best in industry company match.
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Family owned, operated and focused company!
- CDL Class B with Air Brake Endorsement or CDL Class A driver's license
- 1 year CDL Class B driving experience or 2 years CDL Class A driving experience
- Moffett and/or knuckleboom operating training will be provided
- Ability to drive a manual transmission
- Current DOT medical card
- Clean driving record
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Heavy Lifting experience
- Must pass background check and pre-employment DOT drug screen
- Must be able to continually lift 50-100 lbs. of material throughout the day. Some lifting over 100 lbs. will be required.
- Deliveries will include unloading shingles on one and two story homes with the use of a knuckleboom.
- Loading trucks with material scheduled for the day's deliveries within compliance of securing and distributing weight limits according to DOT regulations.
- Unloading trucks and receiving merchandise at warehouse.
- Move materials and items from receiving to its designated area.
It's more than a job, it is your Career! Submit your resume today to join our exciting and growing family.Engage with our Virtual Recruiting Assistant Christine here
: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Class B CDL Local Truck Driver - Home Daily - Merrillville, IN />
OR TEXT: RBS to :
Richards Building Supply is a wholesale building material distributor serving 12 states with over 60 locations! As a family owned, operated and focused company, Richards Building Supply has spent the last 40 years building a thriving and profitable organization, as well as invaluable business relationships. Richards stocks a comprehensive line of products such as residential and commercial roofing, siding, windows, decking, soffit, doors, molding, rainware, cabinets, and more!
Learn more about us here: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Class B CDL Local Truck Driver - Home Daily - Merrillville, IN />
Richards Building Supply believes in hiring military veterans at any level for any position. We know your service trained you in many of the areas we value, such as; leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety. If your experience matches our requirements, we want you to apply today.
It's more than a job, it is your Career! Submit your resume today to join our exciting and growing family.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Handling And Load Carrying
- Manual Transmission
- Monitoring And Installation Of Braking Systems
- Stock Control