To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Knoxville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HEDIS Abstractor - Knoxville
The Judge Group • Knoxville, TN
Posted 11 days ago
JOB TYPE: Contract position for the 2019 HEDIS Season (February - April/May)
START DATE: February 18th
JOB LOCATION: There are offices in the following cities: Johnson City, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Nashville & Memphis. *You can work at whichever one is closest to you!*
HOURS: 40 hours per week during standard business hours, M-F.
- Responsible for retrieval, review and abstraction of medical record data, required for multiple HEDIS hybrid measures as well as entering the data into a HEDIS software system.
- Collaborates with clinical and non-clinical staff regarding provider scheduling and on-site medical record retrieval.
- Represents and perform duties in a professional manner, utilizing time and resources efficiently.
- Some local travel involved
- Must have active RN or LPN license for the state of TN
- Knowledge and experience of HEDIS data abstraction methods highly preferred but not required.
- Experience in medical record review or data abstraction if lacking HEDIS experience.
- Proven working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, is required
- Must successfully complete the training program offered, and meet & maintain acceptable performance goals
For immediate hiring consideration, please send your most updated resume to Mike at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Thank you!