About Linde :
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2021 sales of $31 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit 6373596543700.
Job Overview :
Under direct supervision, responsible for performing basic engineering calculations, investigations, and tasks as assigned. Prepares or assists in preparing reports, graphs, , cost estimates and summaries designed to communicate plant progress or results. . Interface with internal and external customers/suppliers. Specific activities that will be performed by the engineer include the following : Assist with the daily operations of the plant to meet key production KPIs
Primary Responsibilities :
- Support plant/plants with engineering expertise for ongoing plant projects.
- Assist with planning and execution of plant turnaround/planned shutdown activities.
- Troubleshoot plant and mechanical equipment and implement findings.
- Monitor and assist plants to maximize production activities.
- Assist with all plant required activities such as maintaining internal and external plant compliance with alerts, bulletins quality activities and CGMPs
- Identify and execute plant productivity and cost reduction projects
- Train operators in the areas of safety and plant operations as assigned
- Provide some supervision of plant personnel or drivers as assigned
- Requires Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with 0 - 3 years of experience
- Candidate must be willing to live in the Moore, SC area
- Must be willing to travel 25% of the time, but most of the travel is within a day's drive
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and climb
At Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces inclusion. Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
- Cost Modelling
- Cost Reduction
- Mechanical Systems
- Problem Solving