Philadelphia area/ Central New Jersey Veterinary hospital seeks Veterinary Dentist
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dustin Fadale
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $190,000 - $200,000A bit about us:
Located in Central and coastal New Jersey, we are actively looking to hire Veterinarian specialists to work full time in one of three state of the art locations. In this position, you will have the opportunity to make an important impact on the lives of the animals and their care givers.
You will be expected to perform to the best of your ability and collaborate with other providers/staff members for the best possible outcome for the patient. Come work for an award-winning, privately owned, AAHA® accredited, VECCS® Level I Facility that pioneers procedures and clinical trials.Why join us?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Relocation bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Level 1 VECCS certified trauma center
- Privately owned
- 3 convenient locations
- AAHA accredited
- Multiple specialist on site
- Comprehensive and ongoing training
- Feline friendly gold level practice
- Competitive continuing education allotments and tuition assistance
- Must have or willing to obtain a Veterinary license in New Jersey (reimbursable)
- Will accept new graduates
- DVM or VMD
- Board Certified or Eligible(with intent to take) in area of specialty
- Completed internship and residency
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Electronic Medical Record
Intravenous (Iv) Fusions