Title: Sr. Project Manager
Location: Beaverton, OR
Duration: 6 month contract
Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest IT Staffing firm, has a Sr. Project Manager position with a global sports apparel company. This contract position is a great opportunity to join a team long term that values continued education and career growth. This opportunity can also offer: technical training, training for certifications, corporate discounts, health benefits, 401K match, and more!
This role is open to candidates on a W2 basis only, no C2C available.
If interested in this opportunity or any other roles with Apex Systems, please contact Hanna German at Email blocked - click to apply.
Summary of Sr. Project Manager:
Transformation Project Manager (TPM) will act as the single point of contact between Stakeholders and Cross Functional teams during Tech Unification efforts. This effort will be driven by a sense of urgency, broad in scope and impact, and will be done in parallel with ongoing operations. The TPM require standard project and program management approaches to meet the special challenges associated with managing the human side of change as well as building ownership among key program stakeholders. The TPM must have an advanced understanding of complex organizational structures as well as financial management and reporting. Strong end to end project management skills, shepherding an entire program (and/or several independent projects) from kick off to completion. Ability to connect project/status to business needs, tracking quantifiable results. Comfortable speaking with multiple stakeholders at varying levels, ability to synthesize detailed project tasks to report up high level accomplishments and risks. Proactive desire to own and drive projects forward through measurable process, planning and team engagement.
Responsibilities of Sr. Project Manager:
- Knowledge and coordination of all the technology disciplines including but not limited to
- Integrate technology critical path elements with other disciplines
- Network Architecture and Hardware
- Technology Infrastructure
- Workspace Technology
- Audio visual
- Telephony and Cellular telephony
- Showroom Digital Enablement
- Dotted line to Stakeholder(s), develop and manage project milestones and tasks within the Integrated Smartsheet project schedule.
- Partner with Technology Subject Matter Experts to ensure standards are met and deliverables are scheduled and executed by those Tech SME.
- Able to manage complex scheduling with various disciplines within the project in order to minimize time wasted and avoiding rework.
- Schedule project team review meetings to review project progress and align multidisciplinary schedules and timelines to meet project objectives.
- Develop Lessons learned inputs and upload to Smartsheet Lessons Learned log.
Qualifications of Sr. Project Manager:
- Minimum of 2-5 years of managing multidisciplinary projects
- Knowledge of complex funding structures and financial reporting
- Ability to mitigate misaligned expectations or schedules amongst disciplines
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178