Principal Cloud Security Network Engineer - US Remote
At TTEC, we're all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Principal Cloud Security Network Engineer working remotely in the US, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You'll be Doing
The Sr. Security Engineer performs perimeter and internal security implementation, security assessment, firewall management and intrusion detection prevention for the core security infrastructure for the company within a global multi data center 24x7 operation. This role requires strong trouble-shooting skills, security and network knowledge as well as a firm grasp of current events and new technologies in the security space.
During a Typical Day, You'll
- Develop project based firewall solutions to meet specific company needs
- Provides project launch engineering capacity planning and support
- Configure, install, maintain and manage firewall security appliances (Cisco ASA, PAN, Fortinet)
- Provides support for anti-DDOS mitigation systems, threat sandboxing and other anti-threat technologies
- Function as a technical leader with strategic vision and maintain multiple projects at once.
- Collaborate with global partners.
- Troubleshooting security and network integrations (TCP/IP and packet analysis)
- Have the ability to work with scripting technologies (python, C#, Ruby, etc)
- On call rotation participation required
What You Bring to the Role
- 7-10 years experience with infrastructure security engineering
- BA/BS in a computer related field or security related certification
- Experience with infrastructure security solutions
- CISSP certification (or other relevant security certifications)
- Advanced working knowledge and implementation skills of Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, CheckPoint, SourceFire, Bluecoat and IPSec/SSL VPN devices and associated technologies
- Site to Site VPN design experience
- Experience with anti-threat sandboxing solutions
- Experience with IPS/IDS technologies
- SIEM tool work experience (Qradar, Splunk. Etc)
- Knowledge in LANs/WAN technology, Internet technology, experience in routing and network protocols (especially TCP/IP)
- Strong ability to produce technical documentation
- Advance knowledge of Security logging and reporting systems.
- Skills in developing security/network policies, procedures and documentation required.
Proven skills in managing a Security Engineering team with a group of highly skill technical employees required with effective oral, written and communication skills are required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The anticipated starting range for individuals expressing interest in this position is $79,000 - $140,000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Benefits available to eligible employees include the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts
- Financial and income protection benefits
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC.
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Capacity Planning
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Cisco Pix
- Computer Networks