$70000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Accountant to join a reputable CPA firm. Key parts of the role include preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, creating budgets and forecasts, preparing audits, and managing internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position requires top-notch analytical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. This Senior Accountant role is located in Livingston, New Jersey. This position comes with solid compensation, benefits, and advancement opportunities.
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Produce monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Outstanding analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Able to manage time well
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- Strong communication and social skills
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Vow to meet business deadlines
For consideration, please email your resume in WORD format to Email blocked - click to apply
, or call James Setteducato at Phone number blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles