Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CHHA Or CNA Live-Ins to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. Live In CHHA's are essential to the health and well-being of some aging adults, as they can receive around the clock care.
SIGN ON BONUS DETAILS BELOW!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Personal Care Services
- New Jersey Certified
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CHHA CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Valid NJ CHHA License
- Open availability for Live-In cases
We have live in shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
If you join our team as a CHHA Live in and work with us for one month, you will receive a sign-on bouns of $75! Call Phone number blocked - click to apply
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Certified Home Health Aide