To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Corinne, UT
- Unitek Technical Services, Inc
- Phone: (703) 961-9901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
NTS Unitek • Corinne, UT
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Electronics Technician
- Start Date: Tentatively the week of May 6
- Duration: 1-2 Months
- First Shift - 40 Hours/Week
- Local Candidates Preferred
- Non-Resident Candidates - Travel Compensation Package [Airfare/Hotel/Car Rental/Meal Per Diem]
- US Citizenship
Role description & Responsibilities:
An electronics technician is responsible for the installation of instrumentation, system configuration, and system checkouts for test hardware and equipment. The technician is required to perform tasks like instrumentation bonding, wiring connections, system checkouts, and trouble shooting. An electronic technician may also performs test readings using several different instruments, including semiconductor testers, curve tracers, oscilloscopes, signal generators and digital multimeters.
- 5+ years working in industry as an electronic technician
- Valid driver license
- Working on equipment, including climbing ladders to access equipment and hardware in all weather, using man lifts and scissor lifts when necessary
- Must be able to understand and follow electrical schematics proficiently without supervision
- Familiar with machine control systems
- Ability to troubleshoot (complex) machine control systems
- Experience working with 480 Volt / 3 phase equipment
- Retrofit obsolete components and systems including controls
- Familiarity of Data Acquisition systems, instrumentation (strain, string pot, girth, pressure, accelerometer, etc type gages), process/instrumentation controls, etc.
- Knowledge and experience using oscilloscopes and various high voltage measurement test equipment
- Ability to follow critical process instructions as defined by engineering.