Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Orthopedic Surgeon Locums Need in Georgia
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities which expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
We are looking for a Physician for service.
Quick Job Facts:
- Location: Georgia
- Start Date: December
- End Date: Ongoing
- Type of Clinic: Hospital
- Schedule: 24 hour call up to 3 week/month
- -2 weekends in July or August. Assignments would be Friday 0800- Monday 0800. We have some flexibility in the exact dates but are looking for help 2-3 weekends a month
- Daily patient load 10-15
- Charting/Dictation: EMR
- Board Certification/Board Eligible or Both: Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Specialty: Orthopedic Surgeon
- Types of cases- bread and butter orthopedic surgery including total joint replacement
- Certifications Required: GA license with a dedicated GA DEA
Minimum Requirements Include:
- A Degree from an Accredited Medical School
- Current State Medical License
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Access to New Opportunities Available Nationwide
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Travel & Lodging Arranged by our In-House Team
- Free Medical Malpractice Coverage (A++ Rated Claims Made Policy with Lifetime Tail Coverage)
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HealthTrust is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide.
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to ($750) Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting URL blocked - click to apply
1-800-377-0730 or email: URL blocked - click to apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.