Requisition ID: 14771
Functional Area: Merchandising
Posting Locations: Boone
Merchandiser Bulk Presales
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest Coca-Cola bottler in the US, is looking for a Merchandiser bulk Presales!
Things you should know about working as a Merchandiser Bulk Presales:
A Bulk Sales/Presales Merchandiser is the company’s professional salesperson for the bulk accounts in an assigned area. This individual is responsible for:
• Presale ordering, stocking and merchandising various products in retail accounts according to Coca-Cola Consolidated standards
• Achieving marketing and merchandising objectives in assigned territory by developing and maintaining a good relationship with all accounts
• Meeting and exceeding sales goals
Schedule: 5 AM to completion of route. Must be available weekends and holidays as per customer’s needs.
What would success look like?
• Establishing and maintaining a positive relationship with store management in assigned accounts
• Execute timely product orders (Presale) in each account while striving to maximize sales by obtaining additional opportunities in the marketplace
• Ensure the prevention of out-of-stocks with excessive inventory
• Identification and communication of any competitive issues or market activities that could impact our business (i.e. pricing, store hours of operations, etc.)
• Filling, merchandising and rotating product on displays and shelves according to Coca-Cola Consolidated procedures and special programs
• Maintaining and organizing Coca_Cola stock needed
• Execute all job duties in a safe manner
• Minimum of one (1) year proven (successful) sales experience in account management.
• Experience in Coca-Cola Bulk Distribution is strongly preferred.
• Strong prioritizing and decision-making skills.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with all level of management.
• Strong customer service skills and experience servicing grocery and retail managers.
• Basic computer skill is necessary.
• Must be self-motivated and able to perform job with little supervision on a timely basis.
• 4-year degree is strongly preferred.
• A proven sales record, with experience selling in promotions and acquiring additional space
• Experience developing and placing orders with computer/hand held equipment
• An excellent work history of merchandising and quality control required
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed
• A valid driver’s license for the state of residency and an excellent driving history for the last 7 years
• Ability to lift to 75 lbs. of product repetitively
• Ability to work in fast pace continuous lifting environment
• Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative, professional demeanor and the ability to exercise sound judgment
all candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.