Provides ongoing training and development in a highly collaborative environment where you can share best practices with your peers. Offers senior leadership visibility for high performing candidates. This role will help grow a highly profitable customer segment for Johnson Controls Business Solutions North America. The BEST Development Program will focus on creating market share by selling Johnson Controls products and services to new local commercial customers. Upon joining, the team member will be provided a sales development program which includes an interactive sales academy training where they will gain competitive selling techniques and practices as well as solutions and services that Johnson Controls provides to new customers. An ongoing professional and personal skill development program will be offered throughout the first 12 months. The team member will be responsible for gaining a solid understanding of the solutions and support functions through enterprise training, skill building activities and self-directed learning.
In the BEST Development Program you will help Johnson Controls maintain its market leadership position by increasing its Annual Recurring Revenue (RMR) and Installation Revenue. You will work closely with sales management and be mentored by experienced sales representatives to:
What We Look For
- Currently pursuing (at a minimum) a bachelor’s degree and graduating in spring of 2019 or Fall 2019 Preferred majors: General Business, Marketing, Communications or a related degree.
- Some work experience preferred.1-2 extra-curricular activities or internships with roles demonstrating entrepreneurial and/or leadership abilities preferred.
- Entrepreneurial, action and results-oriented individual
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Effective time and project management
- Customer focused
- Goal oriented
- Desire to achieve top performance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact effectively with diverse levels of employees and customers
- Aptitude for problem solving
** This BEST Security Development Program will start on January 20, 2020. The start date is non-negotiable. ** Who We Are
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for local travel, with very infrequent overnight travel
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law.