Robert Half Technology currently has an opening for an experienced Software Engineer to join their design efforts in the Healthcare/NHS industry. As a part of an enthusiastic and deeply passionate team, you will play a pivotal role as the Software Engineer in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems. A full-time role, this Software Engineer opportunity will be located in the Bethesda, Maryland area.
• Blend your unique talents with those of your scrum-mates to produce amazing solutions
• Support the product through its full life cycle of design, code, unit test, and maintenance
• Develop rock-solid software by writing tests and evangelizing quality every day
• Troubleshoot and resolve system performance issues and squash-bugs with ninja like skill
Skills and Experience needed for the Software Engineering position:
• Strong passion for engineering software and an insatiable thirst to learn and grow
• Firm grasp of software engineering best practices and why they are important
• Proven track record building great software
• 5+ years professional experience developing with C# .NET and MVC
• Java Script, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web
• 5+ years experience Microsoft SQL Server TSQL
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC
• Experience with full product lifecycle development processes in a software company
• Experience developing enterprise software applications in an n-tier architecture
• Extensive experience with GUI design for non-technical users
• Experience developing multi-threaded applications
• Experience documenting technical requirements
• Advanced skills diagnosing and resolving issues
• Strong Interpersonal skills required
Also great if you have:
• Experience working with Web Forms
• Experience developing Win Form applications
• RESTful Services, Bootstrap, JSON, AJAX, SQL
• Design Patterns, Data Modeling, SaaS
• Scrum, TDD, Git, Jira, Confluence
• Experience with CI/CD systems, as well as applications deployed to Azure
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO Email blocked - click to apply
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.