Riverside Medical Group is the premier medical practice in New Jersey serving patients in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Middlesex, Burlington, and Camden counties. We have over 60 locations and 180 board certified medical providers specializing in Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, ENT, Foot & Ankle, Gastroenterology, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy, Allergy & Immunology, Developmental Health, Pain Management, Chiropractic and Optometry.
As a National Committee for Quality Assurance "Level III- Patient Centered Medical Home," Riverside is able to provide patient-focused precision medical care to the entire family and is committed to providing patients with the highest quality medical care.
In addition to providing the highest quality of care, Riverside offers its patients the best hours of operation of any private practice in the country. Patients have around-the-clock access to a health-care team and have the benefit of same day and walk in appointments. As an advocate for prenatal health and education, Riverside offers prenatal classes every weekend free of charge. Riverside believes in giving back to their community and the patients they serve through health fairs, charitable giving/foundation, and free medical education.
Riverside Medical Group is seeking to hire a highly motivated and reliable Healthcare IT Field Tech Support Specialist. This position is responsible for providing superior customer service and quality technical support for all staff employees as well as physicians at Riverside Medical Group. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Interacts in person, via telephone, email, IM, and web interface to assist users
- Day-to-day support of Windows, Epic EMR, hardware, applications, and general networking
- Respond quickly to problems and demonstrate skillful problem solving
- Analyze, prioritize, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues, including employee laptops and mobility devices in a timely fashion
- Support includes the diagnosing and troubleshooting of the company’s technology, including, but not limited to workstations, mobile devices, client-server applications, cloud application, local and network devices
- Installs, troubleshoots and maintains software/equipment/networks at jobsites
- Responsible for scheduling and organizing visits to jobsites and offices in his area of responsibility
- Responsible for creation, tracking, and resolving incidents and tasks in ServiceNow
- Records, tracks, and audits equipment
- Participates in software installations and upgrades
- Takes the initiative to work with other cross functional IT team members to improve the quality of service
- Work with service providers to install and implement jobsite technologies. E.g. Internet circuits
- Responsible for mobilization and demobilization of IT equipment at jobsites.
- Ensures quality customer service by maintaining ownership of jobsite escalated issues until resolved, including communication and root cause analysis
- Create a positive support experience and build strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional attitude
- Participates in the user support rotation
- Handling tickets, remote or onsite calls, and various projects
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of experience in a help desk/deskside support role
- Experience in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Experience performing quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Experience interacting professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers
- Experience working effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
- Experience working independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations
- Flexibility to travel and work after hours or weekends if needed
- Ability to travel to clinics within the South Jersey market several times a week
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Experience supporting end-users in a Citrix environment
- Experience working with Epic EMR
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Opportunities with Riverside Medical Group. Discover what it means to be part of a top-rated, premier medical practice with a deep commitment to serving its community for over 35 years. We’re also part of the best hospital system in New Jersey and one of the best 50 hospitals in the nation. Riverside Medical Group has over 25 locations in Northern New Jersey, and we deliver quality-focused care to patients of all ages. We recently became part of OptumCare - the health care delivery part of Optum, backed by the scale and resources of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies. Every day we provide the ultimate patient experience through round-the-clock access to health care teams, same day and walk-in appointments, as well as charitable giving and a foundation that supports scholarships and medical research. At Riverside, you’ll play an important role in helping people achieve optimal health, and that’s just the start. Learn more about career opportunities with Riverside Medical Group, where you can help change the world as you do your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Field Tech Support Specialist, Vorhees, Brick, Toms River, Vineland, NJ, New Jersey