To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Octo Consulting Group • Baltimore, MD
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Octo Consulting Group is seeking an Agile Coach to join our growing team. As an Agile Coach you will be responsible for training, coaching, and agile practice adoption for a large Federal program. This includes developing agile guidance artifacts, creating standards and processes, and training/mentoring program personnel. The Agile Coach will provide hands-on coaching for Programs to facilitate a smooth transformation into Agile processes and capture the best practices for knowledge sharing across the organization.
- Design and develop Agile processes and practices for Agile adoption
- Work with Agile Programs to identify gaps in Agile delivery, and facilitate improvement
- Develop Agile training curriculum and workshops.
- Lead Agile training and workshops for contractor and government staff.
- Facilitate transition of Federal staff into Agile roles as a Player-Coach.
- 5+ years of experience in Agile Delivery, Coaching and/or Training – Federal Agile Experience Preferred
- 10-20 years professional experience
- One or more Expert-level Agile certification(s) - SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP) etc.
- Experience transforming large, government programs to Agile
- Experience implementing and continually improving Agile principles and practices, and coaching the customer on the recommended approach
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to communicate solutions effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Technical understanding to connect technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with data/analytics focused systems preferred
- Innovative thinking – ability to learn new tools and techniques and apply them to the program
- Bachelor’s degree (BS,BA) or equivalent experience, Advanced degree preferred
- Baltimore, MD and Remote