To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Software Engineer
Spencer Ogden - USA • Boston, MA
Posted 30 days ago
• Design and develop server-side code for web-based, SaaS software applications
• Design and develop software subsystems that communicate in real time to external services using Web Services and/or APIs
• Modify existing database schemas by adding, changing, and/or removing fields in existing database schemas
• Translate Agile software development stories into one or more units of functionality, estimate level of effort, and track progress on a daily basis
• Utilize object-orient design patterns in the implementation of reusable, performant, and secure components
• Build software applications that are deployed in a cloud-based, virtual environment
• Complete testing tasks for all developed code
• Computer Science BS/MS degree OR non-Computer Science BS/MS degree with other software related training
• 5 years of software development experience
• 2 years cloud development experience (AWS, Azure, OpenStack, etc.)
• Experience with Big Data technologies
• Experience architecting and developing distributed systems
• Experience building/consuming REST APIs
• Experience with high throughput, scalable, systems
• Expert level C# .net development skills
• Highly competent working with relational and NoSQL database technologies
• Highly competent in the development/design of REST-based APIs
• Preferred experience in the use of the following technologies and tools: MS Build, Visual Studio, Microsoft Azure Portal
• The ability to work within the following software development methodologies: Agile / SCRUM, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.