To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Linden, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Blue Apron • Linden, NJ
Posted 6 days ago
At Blue Apron, our mission is to make incredible home cooking accessible to everyone—from the novice cook just getting started to the experienced chef. Each week we send hundreds of thousands of customers all the pre-measured and perfectly proportioned ingredients they need to prepare delicious and healthy meals at home. We introduce our members to new ingredients, flavors, and cooking techniques with seasonally inspired recipes that are always delicious, fun and easy to prepare. We make fresher, healthier food available at better prices by rethinking the grocery supply chain from the table all the way back to the farm.
Who's In The Kitchen
The Facilities HVAC Technician II operates and maintains Blue Apron’s heating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. The Facilities HVAC technician is responsible for identifying repair and/or replacement needs, then completing installations and repairs. This position also conducts preventative maintenance and upgrades for HVAC systems and equipment.What's On The Menu
- Inspects, maintains, repairs and performs preventative maintenance on all heating, air conditioning, ice making, refrigeration, and ventilation systems
- Inspects HVAC systems and their components (e.g. heating units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units, etc.) for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance
- Responds to emergency situations
- Identifies and recommends long-term needs and strategies for HVAC systems and component, resulting in cost savings
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required
- Informs personnel regarding procedures and/or status of work orders for the purpose of providing information for making decisions, taking appropriate action and/or complying with building and safety regulations.
- May coordinate, maintain and repair all energy management systems.
- Participates in meetings, workshops, training, and seminars, as assigned for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions
- Assists, participates in and/or leads special projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate of Trade School required.
- Universal EPA Refrigerant Certification required.
- Journeyman HVAC Technician License or equivalent certification/license required
- Minimum 5 years experience as a journeyman HVAC Technician required
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.