To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Millsboro, DE 19966
- Wei Chen
- Phone: 973-521-8062
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Biological Lab Technician
Joule • Millsboro, DE
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Lab Tech (Millsboro) - I (Assistant)
Location: Millsboro, DE
Schedule: 4 wk rotating schedule including Monday thru Sunday shifts
Start date: ASAP
- A Laboratory Technician is responsible for critical laboratory procedures and duties in the production of veterinary products.
- Technicians may work with a variety of technical equipment while completing cell culture processes throughout the manufacturing cycle.
- At all times technicians must follow Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to all safety and company policies, perform duties assigned by department supervision.
- Perform procedures including aseptic work, media preparation, antigen inoculation and harvest, tissue culture preparation and harvest, filling vaccines, etc.
- Maintain accurate and reliable record keeping including charts, log books, and all pertinent documentation
- Communicate any unusual and/or non-routine occurrences when performing tasks
- Cleaning work areas, prepare, clean and sterilize glassware and equipment for use
- Equipment setup and operation
- Note - Embryonic eggs are utilized for virus propagation
- Hazardous materials: Isopropal Alcohol, Hydrogen peroxide, Phenolic Disinfectants, Oxidizers
- BS in Science
- Effective writing, oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are highly desirable.
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.