To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ball Ground, GA 30107
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Ball Ground, GA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst in Ball Ground, Georgia (GA).
This an opportunity to play a key role in an international, $1 Billion + publicly traded company headquartered outside of Atlanta. This is a high visibility role with significant growth opportunities within the corporate reporting and accounting team. The role will interface with our corporate finance and consolidations teams, along with our global finance teams supporting our segments and divisions. The ideal candidate has a strong GAAP foundation, including financial reporting and technical accounting experience, as well as a strong work ethic, critical thinking skills, the desire to drive change and process improvement, and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
What Your Day-to-Day Activities Will Be:
Monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting, including:
- SEC reporting (10-K's, 10-Q's, exhibits in Proxy, earnings releases and other)
- GAAP Checklist preparation
- Equity statement preparation
- Debt reporting and preparation of corporate accruals, including M&A activity
- Oversight of other statutory reporting
- Adhoc reporting and special projects, as requested
- Key contact for worldwide accounting and finance organization to research and document conclusions on technical accounting matters
- Researching new and upcoming GAAP requirements and how they will affect the organization
- Updating accounting policies and training accountants in corporate and the divisions on consistent application
- Coordination of the audit with external auditors
- Accounting ownership of certain legal entity ledgers and corporate balance sheet accounts
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from 4-year college or university is required
- Master's degree preferred
- CPA (or CPA track) preferred
- 3-7 years of public accounting or industry financial reporting (or combination)
- Technical accounting research and implementation
- Workiva experience preferred
- Prior SEC experience and/or Big Four/large to midsize public accounting firm experience preferred
- International accounting experience preferred
- Manufacturing accounting experience preferred
Key Behaviors for Success:
- Effective communication both verbal and written
- Consistently meet or beat deadlines
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to quickly learn
- Strong organizational skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.