To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Panama City, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Housekeeper Asst Supervisor
PruittHealth • Panama City, FL
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Assists Supervisor, organizes, and directs duties of Housekeeping Department performs various tasks to provide that our nursing center is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
1. Assists supervisor managing the housekeeping department
2. Assists with scheduling and daily assignments
3. Participates in the interview and selection process for the housekeeping department with the department supervisor or facility leadership
4. Participates in the counseling or corrective action process for the housekeeping department with the department supervisor or facility leadership
5. Assists with partner training
6. Responsible for ensuring “Tenet Time” is presented and discussed with all partners prior to and following all shifts.
7. Dust mops hallways, patient rooms’ common areas etc.
8. Wet mops areas, including the use of “wet floor” signs.
9. Knowledgeable in the operation and maintenance of departmental equipment, i.e. buffers, stripping machines, housekeeping carts etc.
10. Strips floors, apply floor finishes and sealers.
11. Uses buffer with burnishing pads
12. Re-coating and buffing floors.
13. Aseptic cleaning techniques for various surfaces.
14. Cleans windows and other glass surfaces.
15. Cleans and polish metal surfaces such as stainless steel.
16. Cleans walk-off mats.
17. Cleans patient rooms for preparation of admissions.
18. Cleans patient rooms after a discharge.
19. Cleans occupied patient rooms.
20. Isolations techniques (gowns, gloves, special cleaning, etc.)
21. Cleans rest rooms.
22. Cleans common/public areas.
23. Cleans light fixtures (over bed, bedside, ceiling and others).
24. Performs waste removal and disposal including sharps and other infectious waste.
25. Low/high dusting (furniture, vents etc.).
Some high school education
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
One (1) year in a supervisory capacity in a housekeeping or environmental services department. Previous experience as a housekeeper in a healthcare or long term care facility.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Preferred, as a minimum, two-(2) year(s) experience in an assistant supervisory capacity in a hospital, nursing center or other related health care facility.
Training in environmental control practices preferred, but not required.
Primary Location: Florida-Panama City
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Posting: Dec 21, 2018, 12:43:51 PM