Summary: Manage specific job functions and responsibilities associated with Grocery/Drug account activity that include sales reporting, SKU management and field service communications.
Essential Functions: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Provides customer service and administrative support to AE in management of account operations.
- Works with account management team and support departments to assist in the creation of presentations and sales analysis.
- Primary liaison with field managers to provide merchandising and marketing plans, customer information, and general support.
- Responsible for validating department profile information, updating profile in distribution systems, and for communicating changes to field managers.
- Utilize internal software systems to produce weekly and ad hoc sales and stock level information reporting.
- Submit pricing information to customer and input pricing/sku information in distribution system.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring inbound and outbound shipments, gathering field promotional orders and tracking and validating placement reports.
- Need to be able to quickly assess a customer inquiry or account task, determine solution or information needed and own the process through completion and follow up.
- Provide administrative/account support as needed.
- Proactively manage list of tasks, open issues list and scheduling.
- Must be able to multi -task, meet deadlines, and manage the needs of the field merchandising and account management team.
- Monitor and log all customer service issues.
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects/requests
- Excellent interpersonal skills - in person, phone, email, presentations, etc.
- Fast learner, team player, and aggressive problem solver
- Strong to advanced level of skills with MS Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Desire to advance and grow within the company
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 368/292
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
If you love books and want to play an active role in the continued expansion of one of the book industry's most important and fastest growing organizations, then you must be part of Readerlink Distribution Service's dynamic team!
View the full profile
Readerlink sells one of every three trade print books sold in the United States, to a blue chip customer base including the biggest names across multiple retail channels. In the past few years, Readerlink has become the number one book distributor in the U.S. by doubling its annual sales to over $1 billion, through the distribution of 300 million books per year to over 50,000 store locations nationwide.
Readerlink ships via its extensive logistics network of six national distribution facilities, totaling 50 acres of building capacity. Readerlink also publishes under the name Printers Row Publishing Group (PRPG), with five unique imprints: Canterbury Classics, Portable Press, Silver Dolphin Books, Thunder Bay Press, and Studio Fun International. The diversity of these imprints allows PRPG to develop and expand on book industry trends in both the juvenile and adult book genres.
Readerlink is headquartered in Oak Brook, IL, with its publishing office located in San Diego, CA.