To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
- Shelby Sutherland
- Phone: 9139052986
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative I
Aerotek • Kansas City, MO
Posted 1 month ago
MUST BE PROFICIENT IN MICROSOFT EXCEL, WORD AND OUTLOOK!
9 week contract- with possible extension.
1. These resources will not be on the phones, they will be responding to customer inquiries via email
2. Must be computer-literate; able to use Excel, Word, Outlook
3. Professional as they will be interfacing with customers
Work directly with the National Account Coordinators and Account Management teams to ensure that all daily tasks and special projects are completed in a timely fashion. Must adhere to deadlines, be willing to learn new tasks, able to successfully interact with partner and clients, and balance multiple projects. The candidate must always convey a can do, professional, and high quality of service manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - (KEY ACTIVITIES)
* Address client needs as they occur; demonstrate strong sense of customer service
* Will provide service via our Service Desk ticketing system and via multiple internal service applications.
* Works with clients and National Account Team staff to ensure that a proactive approach is taken in supporting clients
* Make system changes/updates to client accounts in various internal systems.
* This is a production position and the candidate will be required to meet certain targets related to productivity, deadlines and quality.
* Assist with special projects as needed.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.