Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that’s just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different - and support each other along the way.
Posting Notes: Cheyenne || WY
Success is always in style at TJX! Continue to explore career opportunities at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the #1 off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. At TJX, we are proud that for the last 40 years we have been providing outstanding value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and our goal is to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to valuing the differences among our Associates and believe that the diverse skills, experiences, and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed!
Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra Trading Post and Homesense, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com in the U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada; TK Maxx in the U.K., Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and the Netherlands, as well as Homesense and tkmaxx.com in the U.K.; and TK Maxx in Australia.
- Support multiple departments within the FC/DC.
- Ensure safe, efficient warehouse facility operations by advocating safety training & accident preparedness.
- Meet or exceed volume and department efficiency goals.
- Have the ability to analyze and make staffing adjustments to respond to work flow demands.
- Create and adhere to organizational best practics and safety standards.
- Maintain & continuously improve cost-efficiency and facility performance enhancement.
- Actively coach, counsel, mentor & inspire staff to facilitate personal growth and development.
- Establish and maintain partnerships across all levels of departments in order to implement strategic solutions.
- Help create and reinforce a positive team environment that respects and values diversity.
- 7-10 years of related experience directly reporting to Senior Leadership.
- Strong preference for future relocatability.
- Big-box operational experience is highly desired.
- Experience supervising large, diverse teams of several hundred hourly associates.
- Strong WMS experience is required..
- Demonstrated reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interpret and communicate policies & procedures clearly.
- Strong technical skills in Windows/MS Office (Word & Excel).
- A passion for training and empowering operations leaders in the building.
- Willingness to tackle exciting new process-improvement projects.
Come Discover Different at TJX - we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory - at all times of the day - and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Cheyenne || WY
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office