You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
General Manager - Colorado Burger King
We are looking for a motivated General Manager with a passion for guest service to join our growing organization.
We are located inside of the food court of Colorado Mills Mall.
- Great Working Hours* The operating hours of the mall are Monday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- No Drive-Thru, Dining Room or Bathrooms to worry about.
- Safe and Positive Working Environment
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Quarterly bonuses for meeting company objectives
- Paid Time Off and Accrued Sick Pay
General Manager Responsibilities include:
- Directing the daily operations of a restaurant
- Ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability
- Ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer
- Other duties as required or assigned
Requirements for General Manager:
- Minimum of 2 years of quick-service restaurant management experience
- Basic computer skills are required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Customer Relationship Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gbxxr4p
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.