If you're a highly skilled and motivated Corporate Legal Assistant or Paralegal, you could grow your legal career at this awesome large downtown Seattle law firm! Are you a motivated self-starter and standout colleague with good computer skills and ability to multi-task? This full-time Corporate Legal Assistant or Paralegal position (the firm is open to making the right person with either skill-set fit into the Corporate group).
- Organizing and compiling closing documents.
If interested in learning more about this great role, please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] -
- 5+ years of previous Corporate law work experience and a dedication to integrity
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Track record of expertise in Internet research, calendaring, word processing and spreadsheets
- Corporate & commercial experience (Legal Assistant or Paralegal)
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize client matters and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent through each task performed
- Demonstrated enthusiasm to learn new ideas and concepts
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Corporate Legal Assistant
for more information.