If you're a highly skilled and motivated Corporate Legal Assistant or Paralegal, you could grow your legal career at this awesome large downtown Seattle law firm! Are you a motivated self-starter and standout colleague with good computer skills and ability to multi-task? This full-time Corporate Legal Assistant or Paralegal position (the firm is open to making the right person with either skill-set fit into the Corporate group).
- Organizing and compiling closing documents.
If interested in learning more about this great role, please send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] -
- 5+ years of previous Corporate law work experience and a dedication to integrity
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Track record of expertise in Internet research, calendaring, word processing and spreadsheets
- Corporate & commercial experience (Legal Assistant or Paralegal)
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize client matters and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent through each task performed
- Demonstrated enthusiasm to learn new ideas and concepts
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with some of the best companies on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, and document review matters. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Legal office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/legal to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2020 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Corporate Legal Assistant.