To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chief Talent Human Resources Officer
ExecuNet • San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The Chief Talent/Human Resource Officer (CTHRO) is a key senior executive appointment accountable for leading the development and execution of a global human resource strategy that supports the company's strategic vision, growth initiatives and values. Specifically, this role will be responsible for the success of all areas within HR, including succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, total rewards, and inclusion and diversity. This role will serve in support of our customers, associates, stockholders, and board of directors. The CTHRO provides leadership in partnership with the executive team to advance the impact of HR programs on business strategies.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Drive results through the establishment of key metrics and KPIs that maintain accountability, reduce costs, improve quality and operational efficiency, with a focus on levers that enable continuous improvement
- Act as a trusted partner for the CEO, advise and provide insights that align with our company values and high level of integrity
- Lead strategic human capital conversations with executive management, including organizational design, organizational development, and senior-level succession planning
- Develop a comprehensive recruiting and retention strategy to meet the evolving human capital needs of our global organization
- Ensure all global total rewards programs are comprehensive and support our mission to build the best team in global retail
- Build operational and strategic effectiveness for succession planning and performance management processes
- Effectively communicate alignment between HR programs and support for the organization's mission and strategic vision
- Secure executive sponsorship and support for HR initiatives, new programs, operational efficiencies, and regulatory changes in HR practice
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the human resources function and be accountable for success across all human resource disciplines
- Communicate frequently with functional and executive stakeholders to understand their unique needs
- Leverage management tools that identify, align, and build on the organization's human capital capabilities
- Innovate strategies to enrich the quality and depth of talent in the organization. Stay current with latest industry trends and best practices to ensure optimal performance of the HR department and influence performance of the entire organization
We're excited about you because...
- You have a proven track record of delivery and success in a similar global executive leadership role across multiple geographies and sites, preferably within an omni-channel retail environment
- You have a proven history of utilizing industry benchmarking to assess performance and drive results
- You possess a strong curiosity and desire to learn and embrace ongoing changes in the human resources industry
- You have a proven ability to build a highly engaged senior leadership team and a productive and skilled workforce with a strong talent pipeline
- You are an effective collaborator with the ability to proactively communicate with multiple stakeholders and operate comfortably in a matrix organization
- You are an inspirational leader whose individual values and beliefs are consistent with our company's culture and value system
- Effective change agent
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- High degree of interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with all levels in the organization along with 3rd party partners
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- An innovator