Amcor Rigid Plastics
POSITION: Warehouse, Forklift Operator I
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operates and maintains forklift in a safe and efficient manner using work instructions, visual management and computer interface.
• Supplies production operations with raw materials to produce finished product.
• Prints and scans Bill of Lading for all finished goods using computer interface and RF scanner.
• Inspects finished goods for quality defects.
• Transfers finished goods to staging or storage areas.
• Loads finished goods onto trucks in a timely manner to meet customers delivery requirements.
• Accurately completes all written logs and data input to include closing sequences on tickets and printing Bill of Lading.
• Ensures accurate inventory counts and notifies supervisor of discrepancies.
• Effectively communicates with all internal departments.
• Removes/Reworks any damaged product on pallets.
• Maintains a clean work area and performs general housekeeping duties.
• High School Diploma
• Must have 3-4 years forklift experience
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Complying With Procedures
Handle Heavy Object