MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Mammography Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements:
- Completion of a two year approved School of Radiologic Technology
- Valid state radiology registration as required by state law
- Eighteen months of Mammographic Technologist experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Access to nationwide travel assignments
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- Access to our Clinical Nurse Liaison Team
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses starting at $500
- Personalized gifts delivered to your door step!
The primary responsibility of the Mammography Tech is to perform specialized examinations of the breast to help in the diagnosis and treatment of breast disease in women patients.
- Prepare for and assist the Radiologist in the completion of intricate mammography examinations, including breast biopsies.
- Produce high quality films for the radiologist to evaluate.
- Complete patient education regarding the exam.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.
No One Cares More for Caregivers Than MedPro. Focus on your patients, we’ll take care of the rest. MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of temporary and contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed happy nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Mammo Tech, Mammography Technician, Mammography Technologist
Email blocked - click to apply