To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1122 South Telegraph Road
Lolita, MI 48161
- Phone: 414-312-5203 ext 1182
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manpower • Lolita, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Manpower is currently seeking experienced Machine Operators in the Lolita, TX area. As an employee of Manpower you will have the opportunity to work at a prominent plastics manufacturing company.
What is the job?
* Perform manufacturing operations which will result in efficiently producing a flexible product on a timely basis that meets all the customer's product specifications.
* Assist in setting up and operating thermoplastic extruders and associated production equipment to convert plastic resins into blown film for flexible plastic sheeting and tubing.
* Assist other team members in performing operations according to sound production methods to make sure a product is being produced and packaged that meets the customer's specifications.
* Periodically observe and check finished film coming off the production lines and if detects sub-standard product takes immediate corrective action to eliminate any problems.
* Report all problems to technician or supervisor, if needed.
What's in it for you?
* Full time hours
* 12 hour rotating shifts
* Weekly Paycheck
* Direct Deposit Available
* Holiday Bonus Pay
* Temp to Hire
* Pay is based on experience
What do you bring to the job?
* One (1) year equivalent job experience in the Extrusion discipline desired
* Be familiar with and able to operate a file extruder and related equipment
* Need a reliable means of transportation to work to arrive at your designated shift on time
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel both in writing and verbally.
* Ability to stand for long periods of time, repetitive bending, lifting and stooping
* Ability to pass drug test
*Updated resume is required to be considered for this position*