We have a great opportunity in Frisco for a Medial Customer Representative in Frisco, TX. Interviews are going off this week and next week. Looking for medical/healthcare background. If you would be interested in the details below, please send your updated resume to Taylor Angle at URL blocked - click to apply
Pay: $15.00 on contract
Contract Duration: 6+ Month Contract with the possibility to extend/convert **This is an estimated duration. Apex System cannot guarantee the exact duration of this contract**
Standard Hours: 7am-7:30pm M-F with occasional Saturday shifts
Location: Frisco, TX 75033
Provides new and existing patients with the best possible customer service in relation to their drug prescriptions, clinical services, billing inquiries, patients’ suggestions and complaints. Provides new and existing patients with the best possible customer service in relation to their drug prescriptions, clinical services, billing inquiries, patients’ suggestions and complaints as part of our Special Handling, Limited Distribution or Drug/Disease specific teams.
• Assists with patient activities, including follow-up calls for patient's next order/refill, initiates the discharge of patient from services, contacts a patient's doctor's office to schedule delivery of an order, requests a letter be mailed to the patient if unable to make contact and any other reminders necessary as it related to the patient's care.
• Provides timely response to internal or external customer order inquiries by telephone and/or email in an in or outbound service center, consistent with service and quality standards.
• Provides pricing, availability, and schedules information within established guidelines.
• Receives inbound and outbound calls to patients or MD Offices regarding orders for medications, pharmacy services and all other inquiries.
• Coordinates patient care by scheduling orders, communicating information to the patient regarding shipments, assessing supply needs, verifying patient information, notifying the pharmacist of issues or changes in the patient’s condition. Ensuring that additional information is collected and processed when processing orders - data collects, REMS requirements, portal access for LD drugs
• Provides correct information or directs the call to the appropriate team member or department while maintaining a high level of professionalism
• Ensures that good patients’ relations are maintained and patients’ claims and complaints are resolved fairly and effectively.
• Creates patient activities as a reminder for the following tasks including but not limited to follow-up calls for patients, to initiate discharge of service, to contact a patient's doctor's office, to mail a letter to a patient, and any other reminders necessary as it relates to a patient's care.
• Contacts the pharmacists to alert them of any changes in patient's condition, compliance issues due to patient not taking medication or side effects, or to transfer a patient directly to pharmacist for counseling.
• Complete other stages of the order process as assigned including but not limited to scanning prescriptions, image indexing, preQA, load insurance information, run test claims, work issues and facilitate prior authorizations.
• Assists working additional queues in the system such as Dispense Confirmation queue and Welcome Call queue.
• Provides typed documentation of all communications received from calls and provides notification of any urgent orders, shipping related issues and any errors, complaints or compliments to the appropriate party or system.
• Assist with reporting on patient orders as per drug, disease state or manufacturer requirements.
• May assist in training of new team members
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at Phone number blocked - click to apply
Electronic Medical Record
Basic Life Support
Certified Nursing Assistant
Diseases And Disorders