Imagine New Horizons Be at the forefront of innovation! Serving customers of all sizes, in all industries from high-tech, life sciences, construction and transportation, we help businesses and people around the world create products and services in a novel, sustainable way.
Do you have dreams? Do you enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What your role will be? As a SOLIDWORKS Tools and Automation Intern, you will be joining a group of culture changing, forward thinking, quality focused software engineers improving the way SOLIDWORKS is developed, improving the flow across the board from idea inception to product delivery and experimenting with new ways to work, new ways to produce code, build it, test it, and track it. You will help to write and maintain quality code to run a suite of automated tests in a distributed environment, explore new technologies to help reduce automated testing time, and assist with improvements to various reporting tools. This process requires communication with other teams and close coordination with teammates.
The Challenges ahead The SOLIDWORKS Tools and Automation team works in a fast-paced, agile, two-week sprint environment, following the SCRUM methodologies.
The successful candidate will support improvements in various tools and DEVOPS processes including:
* Developing enhancements and bug fixes for the automation infrastructure and results website
* Improving DevOps pipeline for releasing tools, automation infrastructure, and page object frameworks
* Collecting Data Analytics and creating Dashboards
Your Key Success Factors
* Strong background in C# and .NET
* Experience with Visuaul Studio, Visual Studio Code, and git
* Experience with scripting languages such as Powershell
* Experience with Unit testing frameworks such as NUnit, JUnit, or XUnit
* Experience with SQL
* Experience with Jenkins and Azure DevOps Server desired
* Exception interpersonal communication skills
* Actively enrolled in a program at a college or university for the duration of the internship
* Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0
* Ability to shift directions quickly when priorities change
* Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing
* Ability to work onsite for the duration of the internship
- .Net Framework
- Agile Methodology
- Asp.Net Core
- C Sharp (Programming Language)