Adecco is currently assisting one of our clients in Calabasas looking for an experienced Customer Service Analyst. This position is a temporary position for approximately 6 months. If you feel you qualify please apply.
The Customer Service Analyst is focused on servicing the End to End needs of customers in the total order to cash cycle. In this role, you will execute standard order, shipping and billing processes to meet customer needs in accordance with company requirements. Responsibilities:
- Create initial order entries and maintain high product and service quality.
- Respond to customer calls and inquiries regarding products, orders, and pricing in a timely manner. Ensure order size optimization and understand order patterns.
- Handle emergency orders and emergency alternate procedure.
- Provide support for on time delivery to customers and handle returns and refusals.
- Issue reports and follow-up on results and participate in internal and external audits.
- Assign correct reason codes for root cause analysis on all KPI's
- Research and process credits/debits for overages, shortages and returns.
What's in this for you:
- High School degree required, Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- SAP, Excel, general computer experience required.
- Entrepreneurial and critical thinking in a fast paced industry by making principle based decisions that deliver win-win situations for the company and our stylists.
- Strong organizational skills to promptly respond to queries, follow timelines and SOPs to ensure high quality delivering service.
- Flexible & agile in completing various duties from order entry, financial analysis, issue resolution, and customer query management while also being able to shift priorities due to current activity (promos, volume, month end, etc).
- Transparent, inclusive, and collaborative with different personality types, and passionate about helping people.
- Partner and influence others effectively is key as there is constant communication with customers and internal partners to deliver on customer expectation.
- Knowledge in Supply Network Operations (or general business background).
- Pay rate starts at $18/hour +
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week you work
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vison, options available
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Service Analyst position in Calabasas.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Customer Service Analyst
$18.00 - $20.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US_EN_99_025142_535472
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
The global leader in workforce solutions.
We have more than 50 years' experience in the staffing game. In that time, we've merged, acquired and grown our way to becoming the global staffing leader. The name "Adecco" itself actually came about back in 1996 when two of the world's top staffing firms, Adia and Ecco, merged. And while we appreciate our history, we're much more focused on the future-ours and yours.
We’re more than just a place to work.
Why be the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career service solutions if you can’t also make that world a better place to live and work? We pride ourselves on a culture that is welcoming and inclusive in the workplace but also engaged with the communities we serve.
If you’re looking for new job opportunities, Adecco gives you access to more jobs at more companies than any other staffing solutions company. And the resources you need to realize your career goals. Adecco is the workforce solutions leader in North America, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and contract staffing, permanent staffing/direct hire, outplacement and career services, recruitment process outsourcing, training and consulting. Adecco specializes in the following industries:
• Office, Clerical & Administrative
• Industrial & Manufacturing
• Finance & Accounting
• Creative & Marketing
• Human Resources
• Call Center & Customer Service
• Engineering & Technology
• Medical & Science
• Retail & Sales
When you’re ready to find out what we can do for you, stop by one of our 400+ branches in the U.S., or visit adeccousa.com today. Adecco will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.