To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Island, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lehigh Technical • Long Island, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Lehigh Technical & Professional Service is a leading staffing agency dating back to the 1950's. We specialize in temporary and direct placement positions in the fields of: IT, Engineering, Manufacturing, Accounting and Administrative. We are currently sourcing an Assistant Construction Inspector for a large NYS Government funded agency for a long-term contract basis.
- Member will be a field based Technical Inspector of roofing systems, masonry and sheet metal.
- Interpret complex plans and specifications; confer with engineers, architects and Project Officers
- Prepare detailed inspection reports that are transmitted to the Project Officers
- Maintain computerized records of Department of Buildings files & reports on the progress of projects (i.e., Capital Improvement Projects and line);
- Inspect field construction sites/facilities to ensure compliance with relevant codes and make spot checks of work in progress
- Assist Project Officers in scope preparation
- Make periodic visits to projects and make final inspection of completed work
- Maintain updated information on all relevant codes, specifications, State and local laws, etc.
- Review and accept regulatory documents required for the closeout process
- Assist Plan Examiners/ Engineers to achieve signoffs
- Review laboratory tests to ensure that materials meet specifications
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.