To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gallatin, TN 37066
- Ann Kennedy McAlister
- Phone: 6156003902
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Gallatin, TN
Posted 1 month ago
A progressive manufacturer is looking for a highly experienced Lean Engineer to Lead the transformation of an established manufacturer using Lean principles such as Value Stream analysis, A3 reporting and other data driven processes to drive cost savings and efficiency. The successful candidate must be confident to present to senior management and mentor existing staff with a view to ultimately taking total responsibility for the company's lean transformation.
* 65% of the time you will: Drive Lean Manufacturing Processes and 6S improvement process in all production areas.
* 10% of the time you will: Plan production and packaging operations and analyze production process to improve production and maximize efficiency and quality of production. Collect data and publish weekly performance reports for presentation to management.
* 10% of the time you will: Estimate and improve productions costs and set standards using time studies and other tools.
* 10% of the time you will: Develop process instructions and methods, including quality objectives based on industrial engineering best practices and communicate and formalize processes to improve productivity.
* 5% of the time you will: Review Engineering specifications including designing layout.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.