To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mobile, AL 36560
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AM/NS Calvert • Mobile, AL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Requisition ID: 11052
Created in February 2014 through a 50/50 joint venture of the world’s largest and second largest steelmakers, ArcelorMittal and Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation, AM/NS Calvert is located in Calvert, AL. Our state-of-the-art steel processing facility has the capacity to process 5.3 million tons of high-value steel grades including hot rolled bands, hot rolled pickled and oiled, cold rolled, and advanced coated products for the automotive, pipe and tube, appliance/HVAC, service center and construction industries in the NAFTA market.
AM/NS Calvert products are marketed in NAFTA through managing joint venture partner ArcelorMittal.
- Day to day management of benefit plan providers, auditors, and consultants.
- Ensure data accuracy for benefit related data including: enrollment, deductions, COBRA and benefit changes.
- Analyze participation and utilization for all benefit plans on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for cost control and risk assessment factors.
- Maintain knowledge of and analyze government regulations and compliance.
- Assist Team Members with benefits questions and claims related issues.
- Manage the annual open enrollment process, including employee communication, coordination with providers and payroll.
- Manage the COBRA process for eligible Team Members and Dependents.
- Analyze different benefit plan models and make recommendations for enhancements/cost savings.
- Reconcile weekly and monthly benefits statements and approves benefit invoices.
- Oversee 401(k) plan, audit of payroll deferrals and match contributions, responsible for preparation of annual NDT and Form 5500. Coordinate Admin Committee meetings, legal notices and annual audit.
- Design and maintain a comprehensive wellness program, including the wellness committee.
- Assist with compensation programs including merit cycle, promotions, new hire offers and internal movement.
- Fulfills the commitment to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Fulfills the responsibilities required to achieve the Quality Commitment
- Demonstrates commitment to teamwork by fostering an environment that embodies trust and respect
- Ensure working knowledge of competencies as defined in ISO 9001:2015, IATF 16949:2016, ISO 17025:2005, and ISO 14001:2015
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, HR or related field required
- 2+ years of experience in benefit administration
- Human Resources principles and best practices in benefit and compensation;
- Applicable Federal, State, and local rules, regulations and/or statutes;
- Excel for analysis of data; PowerPoint
- Employee relations principles and practices; customer service principles
- SAP/SuccessFactors experience preferred
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, exceptional teaming and collaboration skills;
- Analyzing and interpreting policies, practices and procedures;
- Preparing written reports for varied audiences;
- Maintaining confidentiality;
- Conducting research, analyzing information and data and presenting findings in a concise format;
- Addressing difficult situations in a constructive manner;
- Utilizing computer technology used for communication, data gathering and reporting;
- Demonstrates strong decision-making, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Able to competently handle a fast-paced environment, with strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal communications skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and displays a high degree of professionalism
- Interest and ability to work at our site location in Calvert, Alabama
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT:
- Laptop, Desk Phone, Cell Phone
- Office Environment
HOURS OF WORK:
- Days, Monday to Friday with extended hours as required due to periods of peak workloads
Please note: The Job Profile is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties.
If you need an accommodation to complete any part of the application process due to a disability or medical condition, you may call 251-289-4185 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to communicate your accommodation request. Do not email your application materials to this email address. Application materials sent to this email address will not be considered.
AMNS Calvert is an EEO Employer: Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Disability, Age, Vet, and Other Protected Group Status.